Monday, August 27, 2012

Kitty Pryde Part 1






















Here is Miss Kitty, in two very rare incarnations.  These are part of a commission set displaying various costumes of Kitty throughout the 80s.  I myself had never seen the green one before and it was a really fun commission because so often, artists, fans, readers tend to focus on the more popular outfits.  My client really appreciated the action pose of the green outfit, but I think the next two in this series are my favorites.  Had to get Lockheed in there somewhere.  As just a decorative element I think he really balances out the compositions.  Hope you guys enjoy!

Tumblr.

3 comments:

Adrea Kristatiani said...

What a bold character style!


aka,
adrkrist.blogspot.com

genericrog said...

awesome work man!

Dr. kold_kadavr_flatliner, MD, the Roamin' Cat said...

Puh-Ray-Zuh God!! Finally an auspicious angst which I can divulge our deepest desires. Because I was an actual NDE, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven's gonna be like: meet this ex-mortal Upstairs for the most-extra-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy you DO NOT wanna miss. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! RSVP? Cya soon, miss GorgeousBabe. God bless you.