Monday, August 13, 2012





















I was going to wait to post this when I had more of it's kind to accompany it, but it's been so long since I've posted something I was beginning to have withdrawals.  I've been loving all of the fashion/superhero work I've been doing, but sometimes I have a hankering for one or the other.  My X-men group piece with my own (non-fashion-inspired) renditions of the characters went over well so I thought I'd do some quick one off pieces featuring whatever characters I wanted...in looks of my own creation.  Granted, Ms. Elektra and Mr. Wolverine here aren't in anything earth-shattering or unique, but the thought of getting to create my own "looks" for them that would still fit in the comic world was too good to pass up.  I always love Logan in rugged street clothes.  It just seems to fit his character so much more than a colorful leotard.  And for Elektra I wanted something dramatic and sharp.  Something that made it look like her top half had been dipped in blood.

This will be the first of many and the original will also be available on my store for purchase.  Prints my be available after the original goes.  For now, I think I'll dub this series "Duets," and all the originals will be put up at my store.  Any suggestions on who would make good pairs?

As always, a remainder to retumble my images from my (not so) new tumblr

And check in to my store every now and then to see which new originals will be posted.

6 comments:

No More Letters said...

Kitty Pryde and Colossus! Please. =]

Josh said...

Professor Xavier and Magneto seem an obvious pair.

Bryan Hollingsworth said...

Rictor and Shatterstar OR Dazzler and Longshot. =}

J.Berry said...

Cannonball and Husk

victoria said...

Rogue and Gambit

Avon Luna said...

WATCH PINOY TV SHOW REPLAYS CLICK HERE

or download our android application here Philipine TV Replays android app

or download our apple application here Philipine TV Replays IOS app

HOW TO INSTALL PHILIPPINES TV ON IPHONE AND IPOD TOUCH? CLICK HERE