Friday, August 17, 2012

DUETS: Thor and Storm

Hot on the trail of the last Duets piece is this one of Thor and Storm.  Many people responded back saying that they thought they would make a good duet, and truth be told, they were the next couple I was planning on recreating anyway.  So it all works out.  The Storm seen here is lifted from my original X-men group shot with minimal changes.  Thor was a lot of fun to play with.  I didn't want to change anything too dramatically and went back and forth on whether or not to draw his helmet in.  In the end I decided to leave it out, simplify his costume, give him a Roman-esque chest plate and draped cape instead of the shoulder-padded one he usually sports.  The original of this will be up at my store for sale as was the first duet (which is now sold!)

1 comment:

Ayumi Sophia said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!