Friday, July 20, 2012





















Happy Friday everyone!  Coming at you with more X-men madness.  Another commission, this time of the one and only Nightcrawler.  The client wanted full on Dave Cockrum era Bamfer.  To re-outfit him, I had to draw upon the gypsy and circus background of the character.  Those were the guidelines along with retaining his original costume's color scheme.  The whole Errol Flynn aspect of the character really spoke to me, so I ran with it, adorning him with two rapiers and his signature devilish smile.  I'm really happy with the way the whole piece came out, especially his shadowed face and bamf cloud.  He's such a unique and interesting character and I think sometimes artists and viewers forget what a hottie he could be.

Also, instead of tumbling my work on your own, just follow me here!  Much appreciated.

No comments: