Friday, February 24, 2012


Finally got a Tumblr.  I think it might be good for me!

Can't wait to beef that thing up :)


I decided to start a Tumblr, in addition to my DA and blog because I wanted to be able to monitor and have a bit more of a say over what was getting reblogged on Tumblr.  I think it's a great method for sharing work, love the aesthetic, and it's perfect for illustrators.  That said, if you want the real meat and story behind each piece, I'd keep up with my blog here.  I will post little treasures here and there and share the love at each website.  If you hate following people on multiple formats, park it here.  Word.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Soo...which blog of yours should we follow? Blogger or tumblr? I'm distraught at the idea of having to bookmark and check both!