Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ROUND 3: The Runway Continues...







Round 3 is finally here and Max Wittert and I are excited to introduce men into our little X-girls series.  I suppose a new name will have to be used from here on out.  Or we could just keep calling them all X-girls.  It was refreshing to branch out and start reimagining the men of the series as fashion illustrations.  Hopefully you enjoy them too.  Take a gander at Round 1 and Round 2.  Oh, and see some sexy X-boys over at Max's blog.




9 comments:

Dean Stuart said...

these just keep getting better- love the last one especially

Ricardo Bessa said...

I like all of the them, but the second one - wow. Okay, and the fourth one is pretty amazing as well. OKAY they all are absolutely terrific, you got me.

jazzlamb said...

Your work is gorgeous! I LOVE the fashion X-series, finally some couture intervention for superheroes! Can't wait to see more! :)

mmmmmike said...

...figured i'd finally post. your shit is and has been amazing. keep up the beautiful work!

Kevin Wada said...

thanks for the kind words guys! big fan of all of you as well, actually.

Ebolaboi said...

Can one buy some of these prints? Please excuse me if you posted it elsewhere already.
Thank you.

Juss said...

can you PLEASE DO A HUSK OR A MONDO?! your art is perfect for either of them, i love the style and mutants you have chosen, Chamber and Kitty and Karma are three of my favorites. please do a Jubilee too. You are and love of mutants makes me one of the happiest people just remember that when your making these beautiful works of awesomeness.

heroette said...

X-23 has always been one of my favorite characters. I love your translation of her style as deadly chic. The silver point on her shoe is a nice touch. And Magma looks almost ethereal. Gorgeous work!

city said...

nice idea..thanks for sharing....