Wednesday, September 28, 2011

APEsclusives

Max Wittert and I will be showing at APE this weekend at the Concourse in SF so come out and enjoy some pretty arts and fun crowds. Should be fun. Max will be selling his amazing Skinny Girls comic as well as his own eau de toilette. It's going to be hotfire. In addition to prints of my own work I'll be selling some geektastic images made just for APE.

Including a joint project Max and I did together making some freaky fantastic X-men couture. You can see Max's addition on his blog, and mine are right below.



Dark Phoenix


Emma Frost


Mystique


Lady Deathstrike

7 comments:

George said...

Beautiful work, man!

Gaston John said...

This is amazing. I'm a fan of x-men and fashion illustration and these two blend perfectly.

Talia said...

Absolutely gorgeous interpretations. So elegant and chic. Love it!

Talia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bevan said...

Really stylish. I especially love Jean's outfit. The X-Men and mutants as a whole in Marvel make a lot more sense when they're presented as a separate subculture with its own values, sensibilities, aesthetics. Their costumes are what they think are stylish.

Kevin Stanton said...

Um, whoa. These are ridiculously foxy and awesome!

Мина Глигорић said...

BEAUTIFUL, you empower women, I am really inspired by your work! If you don't have anything against it, I will post your photos on my blog and such, but hyperlink them so everyone could see the artist.