Monday, November 22, 2010

Smokey Eyes and Legs For Days



Does anyone else find that blogger makes their colors duller when they're uploaded to this damn place? Maybe it's just my screen but I find that blogger makes my colors less vibrant and "happy." It's quite a nuisance.

Any way, this is continuing the series of fashion-y fun illustrations inspired by mis amigos. If you can tell who this one was supposed to be, you get points. HINT: He can be sassy, brassy, classy, and I love his lovely dancer's legs.

4 comments:

John McKenna said...

Dude, Blogger absolutely and totally fucks with the colors and contrast. I just save out the jpeg darker and more saturated.

Dean Stuart said...

Ha! Spot on Kev- you got the likeness down perfect. Blogger does desaturate and lower contrast in just about all photos I think- must be a file compression thingy. But without seeing the og piece, it looks fine to me. No Sigourner?

maxwittert said...

UMM THAT'S ME

Nicole said...

knew it.