Friday, January 9, 2009

A Girl Named Chuck



Camille Esparza:

She is the love of my life in many ways.  While sex might not be an option, I know our babies would be terribly hot.  Camille is beyond words, as I've never met someone quite like her.  She gets me without an explanation.  I know her isms, I know when she's upset, and I know when she's happy.  She lavishes me with attention and love, and I can only hope to reciprocate in some form.  I hope she knows how much I love her, distance and all.

While the likeness isn't quite on in this daisies inspired portrait, hopefully her over-bearing sensuality comes across.  She's beautiful on many levels, but I do find it hard to capture her just right.  I'm not sure why, you'd think being so familiar with someone would make it easier to draw them, but in this case, I suppose it doesn't.

I hope this doesn't look as unsaturated as it does on my computer...eff....

CHUCK!!!

3 comments:

BillyPilgrim said...

You have such a girl crush on her. It's weird and uncomfortable.

nancy drew said...

this is so awesome. camille will love it.

C.M.E said...

oh i love you most.