Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Three is a Crowd





Apologies for the color on the first one.  It was done in watercolor and had to be scanned in, and unfortunately I was hasty, and did a bad scan.  The first one was a page on an article about the realities of dinosaur cloning.  I decided to create a world where dinos were common place, and thought how funny it would be to see little pudgy pigeon dinos.  Equally as opportunistic, equally as stupid.

The second piece works in conjunction with the character designs posted earlier of Charlie, Aki, and Ocho.  I had to place at least two of them in an environment.  I was originally going to include panels of Ocho in another scene, but I ran out of time.

The last piece is a portrait of out-of-the-Nazi-closet author, Gunter Grass.

6 comments:

William said...

Your heaps good at art

A-Game said...

I'm glad Charlie doesn't look so malnourished anymore, I was concerned. Who did they stumble upon, the Grinch?

What does the German say on the cover of the last one?

BillyPilgrim said...

HURRAH!

Brynn said...

Im loving that I can look at your work on here now! You work in the computer so well and make it seem so easy. All of these and the pieces prior are all awesome! Cant wait to see more from you as we progress...

Emily said...

hey dude, just wanted to let you know, you have a new reader ;)

nancy drew said...

this are absolutely fabulous.