Monday, September 15, 2008

On That Midnight Train



So this was a sketch a did in a bid to try and differentiate people's faces.  I think it's fine to have a style, but it's also good to make people distinguishable, and I definitely think it's something I have a problem with sometimes.  So here is a group of people that I'm trying to pull into a full on piece, but I'm finding it's hard arranging these characters in an interesting way.

If you recognize who these people even are (they are my own take on established characters) then you get two "cool" points.

4 comments:

erichan22 said...

post up your xray fan!

A-Game said...

hmm...cannonball for sure. M, wofsbane, jubilee? i'm not sure about the other two...

C.M.E said...

definitely Poe ko han tus

Ryan Daniel said...

They are the New Mutants: Sam Guthrie/Cannonball, Amara Aquila/Magma, Robert/ Sunspot, Rhane Sinclaire/Wolfsbane, Dani Moonstar/Mirage, and Karma