Monday, February 11, 2008

Ira Glass Editorial Illustration

Here is a piece I did for my Illustration class.  I wasn't crazy about the final outcome, but it got a good critique so that makes up for my small disappointment with it.  Once again, I inked this and then scanned it in and then colored it in Painter.

I've slowly become more and more frustrated with Painter the more I realize my shortcomings in utilizing the software.  I really need to find some good tutorials or something to teach me how to use it.  I would love to master the digital watercolor brushes but I just can't wrap my head around them.  Add on to that all of the options you can tweak in the brush creator and there are far too many choices for my little mind to grasp.

But anyway.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

andy said... do i subscribe to this thing?