Thursday, December 13, 2007

National Geographic Eyes

So I haven't updated in near a month, much to the chagrin, I'm sure, of the 5 people who click their merry ways onto this blog (happy holidays, by the way). I really had nothing to post, so I went rummaging through my old crap to find something. And I found this, something I started on Painter with my tablet.

It's old, unfinished, and was really just a warm up thing to get familiar with Painter. As you can tell, I obviously didn't dig too hard into this. The potential of Painter is immense, and perhaps now that I am on break I will break it in a bit more thoroughly. It was afterall an AMAZING gift from my very special boy, who also happened to inspire me to give this chica the look she has here.

She was originally very bald, and very simple. Even more so than now.

Anyway, I hope to upload my final for my Illustration class soon. I know you are all salivating, waiting for it. That was sarcasm. I wonder, if this whole blog isn't just a whole way to blow my own ego? Do I really love the sound of my voice that much? Or the sound of my typing, rather. Either way it is what it is. Enjoy. Spread it around like WILDFIRE! RUFUS!

1 comment:

C.M.E said...

kevin... i want MORE