Monday, November 19, 2007

The First Post - Dun Duna Nah!!!!

So here it is, the first post ever. Right now this blog is in the first stages of being a regular thing in my life which has become increasingly paperless, and increasingly attatched to my keyboard. I spend (read: waste) way too much time on the internet, so why not freshen up not only my grammar and writing skills, but also use it productively to sell myself like a whore on the street. Sounds good right? I thought so.

So I intend to use this blog as a way to share my art with the world, because really, who doesn't want to do that? I hope that this blog thing is a success and not a major let down because I was talked into this by a certain someone, and I'd hate to be a failure because of someone else's idea (an idea I all too excitedly jumped at).

So please come, enjoy. Tell your friends, invite your family.

Here are some really old scans to get the party started.

4 comments:

erichan22 said...

remember how you used to make fun of the fact that I kept a blog?

This rivals 'Creed Thoughts'

Andres said...

by the way, it's "grammar" with two As.

Kevin Wada said...

oh fuck negative feedback already...

notice i didnt say spelling would play a factor in this blog...:)

C.M.E said...

:) i want to marry you